- Contribution to #Run4Diabetes charity (20% of entry fee)
- Participation in KRKA Ultra Challenge in chosen distance
- Entrance to Krka National Park during event day Oct 4
- One-day admission to Krka National Park Oct 3, 4 or 5
- Free bus transfer from Skradin to starting points – details in Race PM 10 days before event
- Several aid stations with water, sports drink & food/snacks
- Official timing & results by Stotinka
- Race Bib with name
- Race Photos
- Food & finish festivities @ Skradin beach
- Prize ceremony (prices to 1-3 male/female per distance)
- A unique KRKA Ultra Challenge Medal for all finishing participants
- A unique KRKA Ultra Challenge Participant Tee
- A unique KRKA Ultra Challenge Goodie Bag
- A secret & unique KRKA Ultra Challenge souvenir
- Great offers from our sponsors/partners
Here below you'll find a zoomable map view of the "MAD" 27 km route + a summary route description in text!
Note! We strongly recommend you download the GPX-file before the race to your watch / phone = great help to navigate through the most technical parts!
- The waterfalls of Roski Slap is the start of the MAD 27km event - also here is a water-/energy station.
- Between kilometer 1 and 12 you'll be struggling with long uphills and long downhills (some steeper than others). You'll definitely need to show your tremendous stamina here! You'll definitely need to show your tremendous stamina here! The surface is only trails, with water and/or energy on frequent basis. And of course the viewpoint of Visovac Island.
- You will continue on trails/macadam all the way to Skradin (12-20 km) with the exception of some small country roads in Glavica.
- With only about 7 km left to finish, you'll be coming to Skradin city, where we hope there will be plenty of people cheering & offering help.
- You'll begin by ascending a hill for about 2 km around Skradin. Don't be too carried away, save some energy!
- You will run for a detour around Skorici/Bicine (asphalt mainly), before going downhill to Skradinski Polje on macadam. Here there is an aid station too.
- If you run uphill there is probably a downhill coming, which is definitely true here as you run down the streets of Skradin. Once up the next hill you will have a fantastic view of Skradin from the old fortress ruin.
- One more rather steep downhill from the fortress ruin to run through the city of Skradin, before reaching the finish line
- Finish line is at the beach of Skradin where you'll be celebrated as a KRKA Ultra Challenge Finisher!
- We will do our best to create a good atmosphere with Finish Line Festivities at the beach (everyone is welcome, also friends & family), where we will have entertainment, music, food-/drink stands!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved