- Contribution to #Run4Diabetes charity (20% of entry fee)
- Participation in KRKA Ultra Challenge in chosen distance
- Entrance to Krka National Park during event day Oct 4
- One-day admission to Krka National Park Oct 3,4 or 5
- Free bus transfer from Skradin to starting points – details in Race PM 10 days before event
- Several aid stations with water, sports drink & food/snacks
- Official timing & results by Stotinka
- Race Bib with name
- Race Photos
- Food & finish festivities @ Skradin beach
- Prize ceremony (prices to 1-3 male/female per distance)
- A unique KRKA Ultra Challenge Medal for all finishing participants
- A unique KRKA Ultra Challenge Participant Tee
- A unique KRKA Ultra Challenge Goodie Bag
- A secret & unique KRKA Ultra Challenge souvenir
- Great offers from our sponsors/partners
Here below you'll find a zoomable map view of the "CRAZY" 53 km route + a summary route description in text!
Note! We strongly recommend you download the GPX-file before the race to your watch / phone = great help to navigate through the most technical parts!
- The starting line of the CRAZY 53km will start at an unnamed road in Bogatic. Here you will have refreshments & food.
- The next 10 km is following the canyon most of the time with technical running with sticky bushes on very sharp chalk stones, before reaching the an aid station at the official Roski Slap viewpoint. The last 4 km is downhill on road to reach the waterfalls of Roski Slap - also here is a water-/energy station, where also the MAD 27km event will start.
- Between kilometer 14 and 28 you'll be struggling with long uphills and long downhills (some steeper than others). You'll definitely need to show your tremendous stamina here! The surface is only trails, with water and/or energy on frequent basis. And of course the viewpoint of Visovac Island.
- You will continue on trails/macadam all the way to Skradin (28-35 km) with the exception of some small country roads in Glavica.
- With only about 18 km left to finish, you'll be coming to Skradin city, where we hope there will be plenty of people cheering & offering help.
- Leaving Skradin uphill on a detour for about 15 km, first half on gravel roads (rather flat) until you reach the "Infinity Bridge" taking you over the highway, before you continue (mostly) downhill on a mix of grass/macadam (and some asphalt) on the way back to Skradin city. The last 1 km will give you a treat towards the alluring finish line, where you will run on asphalt roads to the finish line.
- Finish line is at the beach of Skradin where you'll be celebrated as a KRKA Ultra Challenge Finisher!
- We will do our best to create a good atmosphere with Finish Line Festivities at the beach (everyone is welcome, also friends & family), where we will have entertainment, music, food-/drink stands!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved
Den här hemsidan använder cookies. Genom att klicka på "Acceptera" godkänner du vår användning av cookies.