Event: "HAPPY" 10 km
Date: Oct 4, 2020
Start Time: 15:00 pm
Location: Skradin - Croatia
Distance: 10.1 km
Entry (International): €60
Entry (Croatian): €30
Ascent: 150 m
Descent: 149 m
Time Limit: 3 h
ENTRY FEE INCLUDE:
- Contribution to #Run4Diabetes charity (20% of entry fee)
- Participation in KRKA Ultra Challenge in chosen distance
- Entrance to Krka National Park during event day Oct 4
- One-day admission to Krka National Park Oct 3, 4 or 5
- Free bus transfer from Skradin to starting points – details in Race PM 10 days before event
- Several aid stations with water, sports drink & food/snacks
- Official timing & results by Stotinka
- Race Bib with name
- Race Photos
- Food & finish festivities @ Skradin beach
- Prize ceremony (prices to 1-3 male/female per distance)
- A unique KRKA Ultra Challenge Medal for all finishing participants
- A unique KRKA Ultra Challenge Participant Tee
- A unique KRKA Ultra Challenge Goodie Bag
- A secret & unique KRKA Ultra Challenge souvenir
- Great offers from our sponsors/partners
Are U HAPPY to run 10 km for charity! GREAT attitude!
Here below you'll find a zoomable map view of the "HAPPY" 10 km route + a summary route description in text!
Note! It's optional to download the GPX-file before the race to your watch / phone.
- The starting line of the HAPPY 10 km will be outside of the KRKA National Park HQ entrance, having refreshments & food. Hopefully there will be plenty of people cheering & offering help.
- You'll begin by ascending a hill for about 2 km around Skradin. Don't be too carried away, save some energy!
- You will run for a detour around Skorici/Bicine (asphalt mainly), before going downhill to Skradinski Polje on macadam. Here there is an aid station too.
- If you run uphill there is probably a downhill coming, which is definitely true here as you run down the streets of Skradin. Once up the next hill you will have a fantastic view of Skradin from the old fortress ruin.
- One more rather steep downhill from the fortress ruin to run through the city of Skradin, before reaching the finish line
- Finish line is at the beach of Skradin where you'll be celebrated as a KRKA Ultra Challenge Finisher!
- We will do our best to create a good atmosphere with Finish Line Festivities at the beach (everyone is welcome, also friends & family), where we will have entertainment, music, food-/drink stands!
Copyright © All Rights Reserved