- The starting line of the HAPPY 10 km will be outside of the KRKA National Park HQ entrance, having refreshments & food. Hopefully there will be plenty of people cheering & offering help.
- You'll begin by ascending a hill for about 2 km around Skradin. Don't be too carried away, save some energy!
- You will run for a detour around Skorici/Bicine (asphalt mainly), before going downhill to Skradinski Polje on macadam. Here there is an aid station too.
- If you run uphill there is probably a downhill coming, which is definitely true here as you run down the streets of Skradin. Once up the next hill you will have a fantastic view of Skradin from the old fortress ruin.
- One more rather steep downhill from the fortress ruin to run through the city of Skradin, before reaching the finish line
- Finish line is at the beach of Skradin where you'll be celebrated as a KRKA Ultra Challenge Finisher!
- We will do our best to create a good atmosphere with Finish Line Festivities at the beach (everyone is welcome, also friends & family), where we will have entertainment, music, food-/drink stands!