Search for Available Races
- IF you know what race(s) you are looking for, enter the race name.
- IF you know what race location(s) you are looking for, enter the location.
- IF you know what race category(s) you are looking for, choose from drop-down menu.
- IF you know what race distance(s) you are looking for, choose from drop-down menu.
- IF you know what date(s) you are looking for, enter that date interval From-To in the calendar view.
- IF you kow what race type(s) you are looking for, choose from drop-down menu.
All races in the running calendar are defined by race Categories by Distance, where each category equals a different color:
- = Ultra Marathon (> 43km)
- = Marathon (42.2km)
- = Half Marathon (21.1km)
- = 10K Run (10km)
- = Others
You can view your Search Results in 3 different views, choose what you prefer:
|Grid View||=||Short info about each race (name/date/place) + thumbnail picture.|
|List View||=||Short info about each race (name/date/place).|
|Map View||=||All races displayed as color dots in a Google map (by race Category by Distance).|
If there is a number in the dot it means there are more races available in that location. Zoom in/out to get a more detailed map view.
If you click a dot in the map, a Grid View of that race will appear.
- Run Raisers = Only an intermediary part* = No race registrations take place @ www.runraisers.com. All races in the Search Tool (calendar database) contain necessary race information + links to race organizers websites.
- All* races in the Search Tool are RR-events = Race organizers sponsor Run Raisers with free start bibs we can sell for charity to you.
- These free start bibs are called “Raise Bibs“, which you can buy here @ www.runraisers.com . You will get a start bib much cheaper here than if you register directly @ the race website. 50% of the price will go to support charity.
- The races highlighted In the “Featured Races” section will all have a RR-symbol attached to it, visible in search results regardless of view.
- *The ONLY exception from above, where Run Raisers is more than a race intermediary, is “KRKA Ultra Challenge”. This is a race completely organized by Run Raisers, for which you can also register for on www.krkaultra.com.
- When you find a race you are interested in, click to find out more details. When you have decided to participate, you can now buy a “Raise Bib” to the chosen race.
- “Raise Bib” = A start bib which you will get much cheaper + contribute to charity + free race registration at the race organizer website (by using a unique code). 50% of the stated “Raise Bib” price (“Entry Fee”) will go to support a charity organization of your choice.
- This is how it works:
- 1) Click “add to cart” for the selected race, to buy a “Raise Bib“. In the checkout fill in you order details + complete the payment.
- 2) In checkout you will also be asked (for most races) to choose which charity organization (from drop-down menu) you wish to support (from the charity organizations we cooperate with). 50% of the “Raise Bib” price (“Entry Fee”) will go to this charity.
- 3) After the payment has been processed, you will 1) first receive an order confirmation from Run Raisers, 2) followed by a separate email with a link to the selected race website + your unique code.
- 4) Use this unique code to register for free at the race organizer website. Once registered, you will be in contact with race organizer for everything regarding the race.
- Run Raisers takes no responsibility for registrations, as we are merely a race intermediary. You should direct any questions regarding a specific race directly to the race organizer.
- The ONLY exception from above, where Run Raisers is more than an race intermediary, is “KRKA Ultra Challenge” which is a race completely organized by Run Raisers, for which you can also register for on www.krkaultra.com.
Train for your race
- Once you have registered for your next race(s), you now have a clear goal in mind & it is time to start/contintue training for it.
- There are numerous websites available ready to give you loads of training programs, food tips etc., but our objective is to also provide you with some guidance on the way.
- We wish to cooperate with renowned running coaches & magazines & we strive to have them to share their best thoughts regarding running here on www.runraisers.com.
- In the future we hope to also be able offer booking of run coach sessions with affiliated running coaches & also get you in touch with a local running community as well as connect you with fellow race participants!